Tuesday 10 September 2013

RealTechniques by Samantha Chapman - Powder Brush


Plenty of beauty bloggers, well known vloggers and beauty lovers in general love to rave about this fantastic brand of brushes, RealTechniques. Recently I have been having a few doubts about my BareMinerals full flawless face brush, through which I invested in the RealTechnique's Powder Brush. I already currently have the Core Collection brushes which I was thoroughly pleased with, so I thought why not try the powder brush aswell.

The bristles are VERY soft, 100x more softer than BareMinerals brushes and much softer than any other brand of brushes I've ever had. As I apply my powder the brush feels so light against my skin, it's lovely to use.


I haven't seen any signs of shedding yet, there's nothing worse than shedding brushes! The brush is really large and very fluffy, I'm happy with how evenly and flawless it spreads my powder. I think that RealTechniques brushes are 100% worth the price. The prices are such a reasonable price for an outstanding quality.

Every makeup-lover out there should not only try this brush alone but many of the RealTechniques brushes because they are simply splendid and great to work with! I'm so in love with these brushes and would never consider going back.

RealTechniques brushes are available at Boots or Superdrug. Prices vary depending on what brushes/kit you purchase. My powder brush cost me £10.99.
Thanks for reading xx



18 comments:

  1. I need to pick up some of these brushes asap. I've been saying that every day but I haven't gotten around to it. NEED to commit and just do it!

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I absolutely hate shedding brushes! I just got a new one last week, so happy I don't have little hairs on my face anymore!

    xx
    Sophisticated Lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. I've never been one to pay much attention to the types of brushes I use, but now I certainly might! i'm very happy to have come across your blog!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thank you and please look into RealTechniques, they are fantastic x

      Delete
  4. I adore this brush! Its so big n soft! Works perfectly too xox

    The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real Technique Brushes are amazing and affordable! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are the quality of MAC brushes, if not better and much more affordable! x

      Delete
  6. thanks for visiting my blog! would you like to follow each other? xo

    http://louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The RT brushes are some of the best I've ever tried, I really wanna get some more! Thanks for the review. xx


    http://www.ferdies-place.blogspot.com
    http://www.youtube.com/fernandag18

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am hoping to get some real Technique brushes soon! Thank you for this blogpost! You really convinced me that I should get it!
    I've followed your blog, please could you follow back?
    Purplesparklez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I spent the first few days after I bought this brush just flicking it across my cheek for the sake of it. It's insanely soft!

    I've had mine a while now, and it's put to use a few times every day and it's still perfect!
    What did everyone do before Real Techniques, I wonder.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely in love with the Real Techniques brushes! I've got quite a healthy looking collection now, the only other brushes I really want to try are the Sigma brushes though. Great blog :)

    www.yazzyscorner.blogspot.com
    Yazzy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...