Tuesday 12 March 2013

REVIEW: Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Energising Day Cream SPF 15


 NEW Nivea Q10 Plus Anti-Wrinkle Energising Day Cream SPF 15























I  received a sample of this in a magazine, after  seeing the advertisements everywhere I was intrigued to find out how good the product works.
Throughout the day my face sometimes tends to get fairly dry, and I've always needed a moisturiser that would be an instant pick me up for my skin. So during the day I tried out the sample and it is GREAT!!
The moisturiser is not so strong in scent but it smells divine. The texture of this cream is very light, which makes it much easier to glide on. Once it's on your skin it instantly rejuvenates your face and brightens your complexion completely! What I  love about this product is that it's not greasy at all! A friend of mine also commented that once I applied it, my face rapidly looked more alive and radiant, which I love! It's as though my complexion was really glowing!
A benefit of this day cream is that it's an anti-wrinkle  SPF15 which prevents your skin from ageing. I am definitely into purchasing this in store, I adore this already!
You can buy this at Boots,Asda or Superdrug for around £9.99.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...