Monday 22 April 2013

Review: Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Cleansing Lotion


I've been using Neutrogena for the last 5 years now and I'd definitely not consider looking into any another brand of skin care! In my opinion, Neutrogena is by far the best and works so well with my skin! I've recently brought their Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminator and it works wonders!

This product is meant to be used daily to help prevent and get rid of blackheads. I've been using it every night for the past month now and I'm seeing amazing results, within days I could notice a difference!
I usually apply this with a cotton pad all over my face after cleansing and this definitely removes a ton more dirt than a makeup wipe! I always make sure I use this every night because it gets rid of all the oil and dirt possible on your face, preventing pores getting clogged!
I've also noticed that my face appears a lot brighter to!

I haven't found anything bad about this product because it works very well, lasts long and it so easy to use!
On a whole I'd definitely recommend this to any of you who are looking to achieve a clearer, brighter face, as well as preventing those horrible blackheads!

You can purchase Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminator Cleansing Lotion at Boots, Asda or Superdrug for £3.99

Thank you for reading and feel free to comment!

Devona

4 comments:

  1. Great post :) I'm not sure i would be able to us this though as i have very sensetive skin which can get dry quickly :( Would love it if you checked out my blog! lipgloss-and-lashes.blogspot.co.uk xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try this for a while! Now your review has made me want it even more haha. I really must pick this up but I have so many cleansers at the moment :(

    C x | gymbagsandgladrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m a sucker for cleansers and I’m eyeing to purchase this one next week. :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @neutrogena philippines

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have purchased this item but i haven't seen a difference at all i think it has actually made it worse :( It also includes 'Alcohol Denat', which is apparently really bad for your face.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...