Monday 29 April 2013

Sinful Colors - Ruby Ruby Nail Polish


Only last week I came across a huge line of Sinful Colors nail polishes. I couldn't take my eyes off the 70 beautiful diverse shades they had and I definitely had to get one!

The classy red nail polish 'Ruby Ruby' caught my eye the most! The colour is so bold and sophisticated, along with the other different vibrant colours they have.

The bristles on the brush are so smooth, making it such an easy breeze to apply. And once the two coats are applied your nails they shine like crazy!
I adore this product, it leaves your nails looking chic and polished. If applied with a top coat, it lasts chip free for about a week. Though what I love about this the most is that it's totally affordable and only £1.99! It is worth the money and I'd certainly recommend it.

You can purchase Sinful Colors Nail Polish at SinfulColors or boots stores for £1.99 each.

Thanks for reading

Please feel free to comment if you have any questions
x

3 comments:

  1. I love Sinful Colors Nail polishes:) I own like twenty because they came on sale at my local drugstore. Cute blog:)

    Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...