Saturday 13 July 2013

MAC Matte Lipstick Taupe Dupe? (With Swatches)



I have to admit that Mac's taupe lipstick has definitely become by ultimate favourite! When I applied this matte lipstick I immediately fell in love with it!  I always have preferred the matte finish on my lips and always will!
Although I only just recently realised that my Taupe lipstick is exactly the same as my Revlon's Matte Coca Craving lipstick!


L-R MAC Taupe, Revlon Matte Coca Craving

There were hardly any differences between the two lipsticks. The textures are very similar, although Coca Craving seems much more creamier and easy to just glide on.



Both of these lipsticks are a nudey, burnt red/bronze colour and it suits many skin tones, especially darker complexions! I love this shade of lipstick because it brings the best out of my complexion and makes my face just pop! I absolutely love wearing these as every day lipsticks.



L-R MAC Taupe, Revlon Coca Craving

As you can see above, the shades are pretty much identical! Revlon's Coca Craving is the perfect dupe of Mac's Taupe lipstick. And I would certainly recommend this to anyone who is looking for that perfect every day, natural lipstick!


Thank You so much for reading, I really appreciate it. Please comment your thoughts below or ask any questions I'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Devona x

4 comments:

  1. Wow they are very similar! I'll have to check the dupe out!
    xoxo, Aman | coffee chic twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always amazing to find a dupe!!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Mac Taupe too, but sometimes I think it is a bit too expensive as I wear it as an everyday lipstick, so I am definitely going to check out cocoa craving. I actually quite like Revlon Matte lipsticks, although they are sometimes hard to find! Thanks again so much for the excellent info!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...