Wednesday 17 July 2013

Victoria Secret Beach Smelling Fragrances




Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the weather. I'm loving the summer here recently, I've been waiting for summer all year!
Because its hot and summery, I've decided to do a post on a couple of my favourite beach smelling fragrances by Victoria Secret. Island Bound and Tropical Breeze.

ISLAND BOUND

Island Bound is a beautiful mist of hibiscus and cupuacu melon. I always feel fresh and smell divine whenever I apply this on. This limey, sweet fragrance mist is one of my all time favourite fragrances! I think it's perfect for summer because it smells so exotic and triopical! 

TROPICAL BREEZE

This is a really gorgeous scent!!! The mangosteen and acueena blossom makes me smell like a tropical drink and sweet candy! Tropical Breeze also reminds me of the drink Pina Colada. The more I use this, the more I fall in love with it!


Overall the scents last so long! I use these products daily and they are still quite full! I always receive compliments whenever I wear this, all the time! And they pretty much stay on me all day. I would definitely recommend Victoria Secret fragrance mists to anyone who loves smelling divine. They have such a large variety of scents, its amazing! Although these two really stood out to me, especially for this summer!

Thank You so much for reading! What are your favourite fragrances? Comment below x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...