Saturday 20 July 2013

Review: Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser



I've had one of the best experiences with this outstanding product, and I'm so excited to share this with you all!
When I got Neutrogena Wave it came with 14 deep clean foaming pads and an AA battery to place into the power cleanser. I've wanted to buy this product for so long but never got round to it, and now every time I use it I never regret the purchase.

On the power cleanser is an attachment head and a button to switch on the vibration. To use this product you simply add the foaming pad on to the attachment head and run under water, then turn on the power to give your skin a deep cleanse efficiently. On the back of the packaging it has alot of helpful instructions which I found very useful! The foaming pads are quite small but very effective!



Neutrogena claims that you'd receive softer skin after one use and I couldn't agree more!! The power cleanser felt so great against my skin and I could really feel it giving my skin the deep, thorough cleanse it needs! Although the foaming pads don't foam up straight away, they take a while to get foamy but it is totally worth it in the end!
I tend to keep the power cleanser on my face for roughly a few minutes, rinse off my face and then dispose the used foaming pad. There is always such a huge change within my skin once I've used this, I never get used to the fact that my face feels like a baby's skin!!

I would certainly recommend this to anyone out there, whether you have dry, normal, combination or oily skin. Neutrogena Wave gives you the deep cleanse that your skin needs and I LOVE it!

Thank you so much for reading, please comment below of any thoughts or questions x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good! Have you tried the Clarisonic?? x

    Luxenlush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...