Sunday 5 May 2013

Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder



Summer is almost here and I am VERY excited to purchase some products from Estee Lauder's Bronze Goddess line!
Say hello to holiday skin!
Bronze Goddess 2013 is all about beautiful sun-kissed skin, hot eyes, warm flush of the cheeks and gorgeous lips.


This exotic collection involves a limited edition eyeshadow palette, matte bronzer, liquid bronzer, sheer juicy lipgloss, liquid eyeliner, waterproof mascara, fragrance, illuminating powder, lipstick, body oil and a gorgeous limited edition shade of nail lacquer.

I love warm colours, glowing skin and hot, glossy lips. This collection is exactly something I've been waiting for for such a long time!
I'm mostly attracted to the body oil, that instantly embraces your complexion that leaves your skin feeling beautiful and you leaving divine! I'm also really looking into getting the limited edition fragrance that has a citrus, floral scent along with an orange blossom that would smell amazing!!

I basically would love everything from this collection. The tropical eyeshadows, the warm lipstick and gloss shades and the diverse bronzers seem absolutely perfect.

Be sure to look into it! You can have a look at Bronze Goddess online at Estee Lauder or in department stores such as House of Fraser or Debenhams.

Thank you so much for reading!

Please comment if you like,

Devona x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...