Thursday 9 May 2013

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge: The Perfect Compact Blush


Sometimes throughout the day, I usually do touch ups on my make up so it lasts for the rest of the day. However, I have struggled finding the perfect compact blush that I can take with me everywhere and fortunately, that led me to Pot Rouge by Bobbi Brown!

There was plenty of shades to choose from, through which I decided to purchase 'Blushed Rose', (as seen in the picture above) because it simply suits my skin tone very nicely, as well as possibly being the perfect shade for the majority of skin tones!



I've had this blush for over 6 months now and there is plenty left! I adore the lightweight creamy texture of Pot Rouge because it instantly just makes my skin look so radiant with a pretty flush of colour which just embraces my complexion perfectly! Not only that, but it makes my skin appear a lot more fresh and healthy looking.
Although there seems to be much compact blushes that don't include mirrors unlike Pot Rouge, it's so easy and pleasant to use and it is also quite small so it's great to carry around with you in your handbag everyday! Another bonus of this is that not only can it be used for cheeks, but you can also use the product on your lips aswell.
I'd recommend this product for sure because it's the best compact blush I have tried by far!

Buy Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks at Bobbi Brown or any department store at the Bobbi Brown counter for £18.
If you have any questions please ask in the comment box below or tell me what you think of Pot Rouge!

Have a lovely weekend,

Devona


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...