Saturday 7 September 2013

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer


Concealer has become something I've grown to be obsessed with recently, before I didn't realise how much of a difference it can make to someone's face. I love the look of bright, fresh under-eyes along with flawless skin. I wanted to find a new concealer and due to me hearing such fantastic reviews about NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer I was determined to go out and get my hands on one.

The picture above is of my concealer in 'Amande' however my complexion was between Caramel and Amande. I didn't want the concealer to be too light on my face through which I decided to play it safe and get Amande. I honestly am happy with the shade I purchased, on the other hand I think it would've been much better if it was slightly lighter to really brighten up my eyes.
Other than that, the texture really is creamy, it gives perfect medium coverage and lasts practically all day on my face. Luckily I don't have any blemishes or acne on my face, although I do suffer from mild bags under my eyes along with a bit of darkness around them and I believe this certainly banishes my dark circles and makes me look wide awake!


The application is so easy and straightforward to use, I just simply dab some under my under eye section and use my concealer brush to blend it in evenly.
As for creases under the eye, this concealer is perfect for avoiding that. I haven't had any problems with that situation at all. I'm so happy with it. I might re-purchase it but I'd rather look for a concealer that's perfect for my caramel skin tone.

Thanks for reading. If you'd like to purchase this you can get it for £21 at any NARS counter or online.

8 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about this concealer and it seems super, but I have to confess that I find it a bit expensive when both Collection and Rimmel do great products for a fraction of the price. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it really is expensive! I'd love to try out Collection and Rimmel products x

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to try this concealer for ages now. Everyone seems to love it!

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read a review of this concealer before. I keep thinking of chocolate looking at these photographs.

    Do you think it would cover rather prominent dark circles? Mine are impossible to shift. It's so annoying.

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this concealer! I need to see how it compares to my MAC pro long wear concealer.

    www.yazzyscorner.blogspot.com
    Yazzy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...