Thursday 5 September 2013

Thierry Mugler - WOMANITY



Luckily I got this as a gift from a family member recently and ever since I have been so obsessed with this perfume! I only have the 10ml one which costs £19.50. However this small amount is much worth the price.


The Packaging

Womanity looks absolutely beautiful! This is a different design of packaging to the average size as I only have the 10ml bottle. The top is so simple to use. What I admire about the packaging the most is the engraved patterns and face. I'm in love with the intricate design. I've seen both sizes of packaging and either way they both look stunning.

The Scent

The unique scent of this perfume is somewhat extraordinary. I haven't smelt anything so diverse before, there's no other perfume like it. It's quite a sandalwood scent with a hint of sweet smells. Although if you're not a fan of harsh scents I'm not sure if this would be the perfume for you as it is very strong. Once I spray this onto myself, the smell of Womanity changes a few times before it adapts to its final scent. I wasn't pleased with it at all when I first applied it as it came across way too harsh for me, although after a few minutes it did settle down to a divine smell.

The Durability

There's nothing worse than a perfume that dies out quickly, although with Womanity it doesn't fade at all and the scent stays on well for a good few hours.
I use this perfume nearly all the time now and the bottle is still quite full believe it or not.

I'd  recommend trying this, if you're obsessed with perfume and haven't had this yet it's certainly something worth looking into. A must-have!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this scent and it's one of my all time favourites. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My all time favourite scent is angel by Thierry Mugler, really want to try this it sounds amazing i love the staying power of them xx

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...