Wednesday 21 August 2013

Ways To Use Johnson's Baby Shampoo


I didn't realise Johnson's baby shampoo could be used for such different things until I researched it the other night. I always use these to deep clean my brushes but there are much more things that can be done with this product. The main ones I found interesting were:

1. Eye Make up Remover

Whilst I was researching about this I came across many reviews mentioning that this is an amazing eye make up remover, especially for mascara. I tried this out and I can honestly say that it's truly a great remover for the layers of mascara I have on my lashes. Some people either use a cotton pad or a q-tip. I used a q-tip only because it's much more easier to get into the lashes properly and it really doesn't sting my eyes at all. I will definitely be using this regularly as a make up remover for my eyes because there is nothing worse than having left over mascara on my lashes in the morning. This shampoo takes away everything!


2. Treating Milia

Some people have claimed that this product has helped them with their Milia, (tiny bumps in the eye area). Many reviews came up saying that this shampoo has slightly reduced their Milia by dabbing a small amount overnight, this also as prevents the Milia into getting worse.


3. Make up Brush Cleanser

This stuff is AMAZING with giving dirty make up brushes a good, thorough cleanse. As this is a gentle baby shampoo it doesn't pass on harsh chemicals onto your brushes, meaning that it won't irritate your skin. I always use this on my brushes because it really penetrates deep down into the brushes leaving it squeaky clean, soft and so nice smelling!



Thank You for taking the time to read this and I hope you found this informative,

Devona x

8 comments:

  1. DAMN! I didn't realise this baby has so many uses haha!
    I remember my mum using this on my mop of a hair back in the day.. no more tears they said! Lies! I would tear up like crazy.. (ok maybe it was the way mother would scrub my scalp!)
    Great post :)

    pippa-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna buy some of this to wash my makeup brushes!

    wanna follow each other on GFC or bloglovin?
    idkmatilda.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby shampoo is very good for brush cleaning. :) Great post and very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use this to wash my brushes its amazing and so much cheaper than the brush cleansers MAC and that sell, great post i had no idea you could use it on your lashes! xx

    ~ VISUALCANDY INC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a year old baby sister and I always use a bit of her shampoo to clean my makeup brushes. Haha oops. It's seriously the best thing.

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I never realised how useful baby shampoo was! I've been looking for a good brush cleanser and I hate it when I can't get my mascara off so i will definitely be purchasing this. I really love your blog, I've started a Beauty blog but its not very good

    www.darcymackay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Buy Biotique Bio

    Orange Peel Revitalizing Body Soap
    It helps to cleanse delicate hair and scalp, without dryness or irritating baby's sensitive eyes.
    Biotique Baby Products
    Biotique Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a parent who has dealt with the challenges of eczema in my own child, I understand the importance of finding the right products to soothe their delicate skin. When it comes to eczema shampoo for babies, I highly recommend looking for gentle and hypoallergenic options specifically formulated for sensitive skin.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...