Saturday 24 August 2013

GOODBYE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, HELLO GREAT HAIR!!



'Your hair is so big and bouncy!' said a lovely customer when I was at work the other day. Ever since I received these sleep-in rollers I cannot stop using them, I have never been so obsessed!
I decided to buy these because I wasn't pleased with the old rollers I was using, they were so stiff and didn't do anything great to my hair at all. Although after searching online for a better alternative I came across these Hello Great Hair rollers. Luckily I got an amazing package that included two packets of 10 rollers (as seen in the picture above), a pink pretty hairnet with a silk band and about 20 bobby pins along with a cute big bag to carry the rollers in!

I fell in love with these velcro rollers immediately once they were installed into my hair, they felt so comfortable. Surprisingly, the hairnet wasn't a hassle to put on over my head of huge rollers at all. It is so flexible, stretchy and easy to secure. As for sleeping in these rollers, I had no problem with them what so ever. The rollers actually have a quite spongey texture and they felt fairly comfortable to sleep in! I kept my rollers in for approximately 10 hours, which was before I went to bed and overnight. When I removed these rollers my hair literally lifted 20x larger and much more bouncier. What I admired most was the beautiful waves that was formed in my hair. I have never seen my hair look so gorgeous, I was so pleased!

Before I applied the hairnet the night before I ensured I sprayed holding spray all over my hair on the rollers, and I did the same the next morning just before I took the rollers out. Ever since then I didn't even have to bother and curl my hair on that morning, my hair kept its body and wave for between 8-12 hours!

I am so happy I have brought these! This lovely package was such a bargain at only £16.
Thanks for reading xx

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I need this!! My hair always makes me look like a homeless person when I wake up in the morning lol! :)

    Rachel Emma
    Daydream Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried these but I just don't like them. My hair is too weak for them, I always end up getting tons of breakage.

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post
    lets follow each other on GFC and bloglovin follow me and let me know will follow back
    http://myownnailart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am intrigued about these rollers, but I really cant imagine to sleep in them. I toss and turn to much at night but I love the idea of it.

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, great Blog. Thanks for your comment on my post, please follow my blog simplelittlethings32.blogspot.com
    I'm going to be putting a tag on there this week that you might want to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning blog!

    would you like to follow each other?

    www.fashionshores.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog post! Love this rollers too! :)


    http://pinkbowsandbigsmiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to try these. Great review

    Cat x

    dropsoffashionthread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my travel posts on Paris. I have a haul from Paris and some makeup posts coming up shortly as well :) I have always wanted to try out these rollers but I doubt that they will work on my hair. I have naturally curly hair that I flat iron only 3 times per yr, it is very long (tailbone length) but I can't seem to get any of these styles to work. I may give this a try.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww you're lucky! I bet your hair looks beautiful

      Delete
  10. OOooh, I've always wanted to try using rollers! I usually curl my hair every morning with my straightner, but this would be so much easier and give me more natural looking curls. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Just started following on BL. Hope you can follow back so we can stay connected : )

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have heard a lot of good things about these rollers :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...