Thursday 29 August 2013

Water Resistant Airbrush Legs


Like many people, when I was younger I had a ton of playground accidents at school that has caused scarring on my legs until this day. I actually began to get fairly insecure about my leg scars, through which I thought I'd give this product a go. I've always heard raves about Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs but never thought I'd get round to buying it.

There are 4 different shades for Airbrush Legs and my shade was in Tan Glow. Even though it was slightly dark for my legs it really does cover everything flawlessly! I wouldn't go too extreme and say that it makes my scars look as though they have disappeared, on the other hand it's certainly not as noticeable as before. Not only that, but it gives my legs a gorgeous, glowing sun-kissed complexion.
What I love about this the most is that it really covers up discolouration very well. The application of this is so straight-forward to use. On the back of the packaging there are instructions how to use this product effectively. However I also think its much easier to spray it on my hands and apply it on my legs myself for a more even tone all over, rather than just spraying it directly onto my legs. This saves up much more time, as well as preventing wasting the product!

I honestly haven't gone out swimming or been in the water whilst I've been wearing this, however I've heard many people say that it's absolutely great with water and keeps their legs looking beautiful either way.
I would also say that this stays perfectly on my legs until the 4/5th hour, then it eventually starts to fade or not look as great. Another great thing about  Airbrush Legs is that it instantly washes off in the shower, and isn't stubborn to rub off at all!

Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs is practically like a leg foundation and it really does make your legs look airbrushed!! I'm pretty sure you could find this in any shop that sells cosmetics in the Tanning section. I brought mine at Superdrug for £6.99!

Tip: Once you've applied it wait at least a couple of minutes before you sit down somewhere or put your clothing fully on because it will get stained, it is so hard to get out of white clothes!

Thank You for reading, tell me your thoughts xx

Devona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...