Monday 19 August 2013

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - Blushed Rose


Bobbi Brown has a range of cream compact blushes with such gorgeous colours! I got Blushed Rose because it instantly caught my eye. It was such a beautiful deep pink and I love those kind of colours as it really suits my complexion.

PROS

This compact is so cute and tiny! I can fit it into my pocket or in a little compartment in my handbag. What I find even better about this product is that a mirror is included aswell. So I don't have to use a separate mirror whilst I'm applying the cream blush.

The texture of this blush is really sheer and creamy, when I put it on my face it doesn't come up so harsh even though its very pigmented.

Once reason why I have fallen in love with this blush is that it really makes my skin look very radiant and healthy! It's not obvious that I'm wearing blush, it just looks completely natural, as well as glowing because of the sheer texture.

It also gives my skin a dewy finish! I'd say that Pot Rouge gives off the Victoria Secret model makeup look, it brings out the best in your face!

CONS

There aren't that much bad things I've noticed about this compact blush, however when I use this when I am out and about my fingers are left with a pink stain on them as I apply it with my fingers.

Another thing I found with this product is that it doesn't last that long at all on my face. I'd say up to 2 or 3 hours, so I always have to keep on re-applying during the day. But besides from that this cream blush is the BEST blush I've ever owned!

I will always be re-purchasing this because it really makes my face pop and it looks so beautiful and natural! You can get this for £18 at a Bobbi Brown counter or on their website.


Thank You for reading!


7 comments:

  1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    That colour is lovely by the way!

    Followed you on bloglovin :) Follow me back? closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. the product looks great!♥ love the color!:)I followed you on bloglovin(petra lorencová)and google+(petra lorietta)♥ you can follow me back if you'd like;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    My Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!

    http://thenativeshoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...