Sunday 18 August 2013

The Body Shop: Strawberry Body Polish


I adore having a great body scrub and exfoliating my skin often because it makes my skin feeling its best! My Strawberry Body Polish from The Body Shop has to be one of my favourites when it comes to a full body exfoliator.

The scent of this smells so fruity, it leaves me smelling so good after the shower I get plenty of compliments throughout the day. The strawberry scent lasts quite a long time on me too, I'd say up to 6 hours, especially when I apply a strawberry scented body butter.
I'm also thoroughly impressed with the actual scrub, it's certainly not too harsh on my skin when I'm exfoliating and it also gradually begins to lather up which gives off such a gorgeous smell.

The best thing about this product is that it leaves my skin feel SO SOFT! It really makes my skin glow and brings the best out of my complexion.
I would really recommend this to anybody, especially if you're aiming to achieve such soft, beautiful glowing skin. This body scrub is definitley worth trying because it doesn't irritate the skin in any way unlike other body exfoliators out there. This one is gentle, yet so effective. Purchase this at any Body Shop store and tell me what you think, thank you for reading!

Love,

Devona x

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, sounds lovely! The smell of the Body Shop's Strawberry line is amazing, so I will have to check this out :)

    And thanks for stopping by my blog earlier- so much appreciated! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this out some time! I'm in some desperate need of a good body exfoliater!

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great scrub! would you like to follow each other? let me know! xo

    louboutinsandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve probably already done this, but I nominated you for the Liebster Award – go on my blog and check out my post and answer the questions to take part!
    Love this post, hope you do take part.

    www.ginaandtonic.blogspot.com

    Thanks,

    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...