Friday 16 August 2013

Sally Hansen Triple Strong - How My Nails Grew Faster, Stronger and Thicker


A year ago I decided to be more natural and save money by keeping my natural nails. I was so obsessed with acrylic nails and I had them done all the time. This obviously lead to my nails becoming severely weak and brittle. They ALWAYS broke and felt so thin. Luckily I came across 'Sally Hansen Triple Strong'. This product is made to:

-  Add flexibility
- Protects against breaking, peeling and splitting
- Strengthen and enhance the structure of the nail
- Grow longer nails
- Helps nails become harder and durable
- Mends weak and fragile nails

Everything this product is meant to do really works! I am so pleased with it. My nails are 10x harder, thicker and much more stronger. I actually can't recall the last time my nails have split.
When I purchased this, the text on packaging advised to apply this either as a top coat, a base coat or just two coats of this alone. Along with ensuring to re-apply this every 3 days. I try my best to stick to the rules, but due to me being forgetful and busy lately I only apply this as a base coat and re-apply it whenever its time to wear fresh coats of nail varnish.

Triple Strong is so great, it dries in seconds and comes on as a smooth coat on the nails! The formula also makes my nails appear a lot more thicker than usual. It also does smell quite strong but I cannot think of any negatives on the overall product at all. My nails have repaired tremendously thanks to this amazing nail strengthener and I am so happy with it! If you have weak, brittle nails or are just looking to make your nails become much more longer, thicker and stronger you really need to try this. I began to see noticeable results after about 4 weeks and I've been re-purchasing this for a year now. My nails have never been so strong.
If you are looking to concentrate on just the growth of your nails I recommend using Sally Hansen Maximum Growth to see some quick, amazing results. I will do a post on that soon.

Thank You for reading! Hope you give it a try if you're looking to improve your nails.

xx

- Devona Nelson

1 comment:

  1. I love Sally Hansen! I'm using the maximum growth at the moment because I a,ways used to get acrylics and my nails have suffered!

    I want to try this!

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...