Thursday 15 August 2013

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural


If you are a regular reader of my blog I'm sure you've realised that I am very obsessed with MAC makeup! The majority of makeup I own is actually MAC, though Mineralize Skinfinish Natural certainly has to be one of my most favourite powders.

I wear NC45 MAC's Studio Fix foundation and set it with this powder and I honestly have to say that I'm pretty impressed. My shade for this product is in Dark. Studio Fix tends to give a natural matte finish with medium coverage. Therefore whenever I apply Skinfinish Natural it builds up more coverage on my face, leaving it almost flawless! However the thing about this product that really bugs me is that it leaves my face feeling and looking quite cakey, so I have to spray some Fix + on to make it look much less powdery and not so heavy.
The texture of Skinfinish Natural feels and brushes on the skin really velvety. On top of my Studio Fix foundation it lasts me around 5/6 hours with no touch-ups throughout the day! I have normal skin and sometimes it can get quite dry, though this product doesn't enhance my dry areas at all. It just spreads beautifully across my skin.
I think this would be fine with any skin type, on the other hand I've heard a few mixed thoughts on this product with people who have oily skin. So I recommend to anyone who has oily skin to really look into this product first or ask somebody at a MAC counter to help you find something much more suitable for your skin type.

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it alot, especially your comments! Enjoy your week,

Devona x


9 comments:

  1. This was really useful, because i wasnt totally sure weather to buy Mac MSN because i thought it might be cakey, so i will definitely pair it with the fix+! thanks for the review im really excited now :)

    http://oreosandpartyrings.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post! :))

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a newbie in making up. :)
    Your post is useful, thx for sharing.
    plz see my post on boho wedding inspiration
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try this, it sounds very lovely xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very informational and helpful review love <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your blog so much! The layout is amazing.
    I'm your newest follower via google (37).
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me back as well Also,
    if you'd like to keep in touch via twitter,
    just do so and let me know so I cab follow back =)
    Have anice day, hugs Beyaz Sır <3
    http://whiteglaze.blogspot.com
    twitter: @_gamzeahmet_

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a great review...I haven't tried this so i'll have to give it a go. Thank you x

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I own that one in soft and gente, it's great!
    I nominated you for the Liebster Award - follow this link to my blog, the rules will be there for the questions you have to answer :) Don’t forget to to tell me when you have.
    http://365shades.blogspot.co.at/2013/08/first-things-first-i-was-tagged-by.html
    Enjoy! – xx Katja

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...