Tuesday 13 August 2013

DIY: Brightening Exfoliant Face Mask (Step by Step With Pictures)


I am currently obsessed with DIY beauty treatments, especially facial masks! Every week I love to try something new. Though the other week, a face mask I tried out literally blew me away! I was so impressed I figured I'd do a step by step post on this.

As you can see in the above picture Adriana Lima's face is glowing beautifully! And this was exactly the thing I was aiming for. To do this face mask, you will need to use:

3tsp - Yogurt (Refines pores, natural exfoliant and soothes the skin)
1tsp - Honey (Eliminates fine lines, rejuvenates the skin, brightens dull skin and helps renew skin cells)
2 tsp - Sugar (Great exfoliant)
1 Lemon (Brightens dull skin)

STEP ONE




Get a bowl and add 3 table spoons of Yogurt. This will do great things to your skin, as well as making it feel much more softer!


Add 1 table spoon of honey!


Add 2 tablespoons of sugar. I've used brown sugar, but any type of sugar will be perfectly fine. For the lemon I only squeezed about 2/3 tablespoons of lemon juice into the mixture. Once that is done, thoroughly mix together.



Here is the final result!

Ensure that your face is free of makeup and cleansed before applying this facial mask. Remember to massage it on your face then leave it on. Keep it on for around 15 minutes then rinse. You will see the results instantly!

I loved this face mask so much because my skin was really glowing and my complexion became 10x brighter!! Please try this mask out, it really works wonders.

Thank you so much for reading, let me know what you think x

10 comments:

  1. I usually do a yogurt or honey mask by itself. I thought of mixing them together!

    -Kookii
    The Beauty Diary♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great idea, thankyou, im always on the look out for good exfoliaters and because my st.ives one has ran out, im currently without one, ill be definetely trying this out!!
    lovely blog btw, followed x

    http://indiacameron.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you! It's ok, let me know how it worked for you x

      Delete
  3. love this idea! I'm just starting to get into natural beauty remedies so this is a great find! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, thanks for the recipe!

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely.. I might have to give this a shot! xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing devon. I'd love to try this out :)

    www.mzcocoh.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Devona*. No problem! Let me know how it is for you if you try it xx

      Delete
  7. I'm addicted to face masks so would love to try this out! xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...