Saturday 10 August 2013

Review - Bare Minerals: Warmth All Over Face Colour



There's nothing better than having that glowy, fresh faced look; and for me Bare Minerals 'Warmth' All Over Face Colour is the best when it comes to keeping my face looking beautifully sun kissed.
The packaging is cute! A small/average sized cylinder that is so straight-forward and easy to maintain. This mineral powder is the perfect shade and its certainly not orangey.


I'd honestly say that this powder is very bronze, however it glides across the skin as fairly light, so it's easy and no hassle to gradually build up the desired shade you require. The texture of this mineral powder is so velvety and soft, I love that this product feels unbelievably lightweight on my face. I literally can't feel it against my skin once its applied. I apply these with my Bare Minerals Full Flawless Face Brush and it comes on so creamy on my face, leaving it looking naturally healthy and bronzed.

Although the durability of this bronzing powder isn't quite a benefit for me. I'm more appealed to makeup that lasts all day, keeping my face looking fresh. On the other hand, this product only keeps its radiance for only around 4 hours, then unfortunately it starts to make my face look a bit dull and eventually fade.
If I were to take this off at night it wouldn't be a problem, its so easy to remove with makeup wipes and isn't stubborn at all.
Bare Minerals 'Warmth' powder in my opinion would be more suitable for short events. I wouldn't recommend it for an everyday wear as it would fade off easily throughout the day. Other than that, I am so pleased with this outstanding product! It's so challenging to find a bronzer that isn't too orange as well as cakey!
There's so many ways I use this product. I use it as a blush or as contour or sometimes on the main parts of my face because it looks like I've been out in the sun all day! I would rate this overall 8/10. I think it could just use slight more pigmentation and for it to last much longer on my face.

Thank you so much for reading this post, I really appreciate it! Enjoy your sunday x


7 comments:

  1. I use this as contour sometimes. I love it!

    Zoe
    The Caribbean Flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I've never actually tried any bare minerals products but have heard such good things :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a very good product for summer! :)
    Great review!

    xoxo,
    http://simplicity-in-pink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been looking for a bronzer so maybe I will try this one out :)
    Also, thanks for your comment on my blog - I'm now following you!
    Follow me back at abitgraceful.blogspot.com :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog, I'm a new follower on GFC, please may you check out my blog if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really good and the fact that its quite dark would make it perfect for a contour! :) I've never tried anything from Bare Minerals but this sounds perfect :)
    Xxx
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...