Friday 9 August 2013

Benefit - Bad Gal Lash


Hello lovely readers! I thought I'd do a little review on my sample of Benefit's BAD gal lash mascara. I got this as a Christmas gift, it was included in the 'Her Name Was Glowla' make up kit. This came with a lip gloss, eyeshadow palette, mini eyeshadow brush, along with moon beam and high beam.

The wand is quite big and plush, I have naturally curly eyelashes so it was fairly easy to handle and use. I'd certainly say it did give me a decent amount of volume to my lashes, however it can be challenging to get into corners of the eyes, due to how large the brush can be.
I honestly am not a huge fan of the formula, it smudges easily and it didn't make that much of a difference to my lashes at all. I didn't see a difference in length and only an average change in the volume of my lashes. Although a benefit I found with this mascara is that it didn't clump and kept my lashes perfectly seperated.

Overall BAD Gal Lash mascara doesn't WOW me, and I wouldn't repurchase it. Although I do recommend it to anyone who loves the bare, natural look to their lashes. Thank you for reading xx

3 comments:

  1. I have this and its so good, definitely worth the money!:)

    sophiesayshi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog love it if you followed me!:)
    Bethanyxalice.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! I used to use Badgirl lash in college it served it's purpose. Try there new mascara called They're Real! That is AMAZING!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...