Tuesday 6 August 2013

Drugstore Favourites for Big Hair


I'll admit it, I'm a huge fan of BIG hair. And there's nothing better than getting an amazing hairspray to ensure your hair is looking glamorous.
What I can't stand is when some hairsprays only keep your hair looking perfect for a couple of hours, thanks to VO5 Ultimate Hold and Schwarzkopf got2b Big Volume hairspray, my hair stays put practically all day!

VO5 Ultimate Hold

This hairspray promises 5 vital benefits

- All day hold that brushes out easily
- Weather Protection to provide a shield against humidity for 24 hours, preventing frizz
- Ultrafine Fast-drying Spray with no sticky residue
- Healthy Shine to finish your style
- UV Filter to help protect against environmental damage

These 5 benefits make this product possibly the best hairspray ever. It's great to know that I can achieve huge, voluminous waves and keep it on hold all day, whilst its protecting my hair.
I have to say that this 'Weather Resistant' hairspray really does save my hair no matter what the weather was. Whether it was snow, rain or too humid, my hair was free from frizz and still maintained my curls and volume.

I've had V05 Ultimate Hold for such a long time now and its definitely worth it. I will certainly re-purchase this. It's kept my hair at its best. 
You can buy this at any drugstore for around £6.

Schwarzkopf Big Volume 

I cannot express how much I LOVE this hairspray. It smells so sweet, it leaves my hair smelling like candy. What I adore about this the most is that it seriously makes my hair 10x larger, fuller and much more bouncier. It lasts such a long time on my hair and the size of the product is at a great, decent size which has lasted me for over 6 months. I brought this for around £4, and it is certainly worth every penny.



These two hairsprays are such a great bargain and they are extremely top quality for such a low, cheap price. I recommend these to everyone who just loves big, beautiful hair!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hello dear!) Follow you now via GFC) Hope you will do the same)
    Have a good day!)

    http://fancyshot.blogspot.ru/

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my hair is almost impossible using hairspray... Unfortunately they are too straight!
    Would you like to follow each other??
    Please let me know on my blog! :)

    Fashion Dupes | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |Bloglovin' |Fashiolista

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally used to have that hairspray! love this post, perhaps we could follow each other through bloglovin' and gfc? let me know :) xx

    http://freefalling4fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...