Thursday 28 February 2013

Perfume of the Month: Kim Kardashian



Winter is coming to an end and Spring has finally arrived! This may not be a new perfume, but I definitely list this as one of my all time favourites!
This is Kim's first fragrance and I personally think it's truly her best, every time I wear it I receive a ton of compliments.




Her perfume rapidly gives you a sweet floral scent and has very strong jasmine and gardenia notes. What made me fall in love with this perfume is how long it lasts, it lasts at least a good 6 hours minimum if not all day! You can either wear this day or night as it smells so divine! The bottle is exquisitely beautiful and very appealing.
Kim's fragrance is girly, flowery and flirty. PERFECT for spring!


You can purchase this at Debenhams or Boots for £40, the scent is beautiful and lasts ALL day! It's worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...