Wednesday 6 March 2013

How to Prevent and Get Rid of Acne!

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Stress Control - Hydrating spot treatment



I've recently purchased this treatment due to my skin having random breakouts, I was concerned about what to do about it, through which it lead me to this and I definitely don't regret getting this!
This formula is made to penetrate deep down and help clear away your spots, and in under a week of using it day and night after washing my face I could instantly see a change within my skin.

I am in love with this treatment, it feels so cool and smooth which glides easy along the skin. A bonus would be how rapid it dries too! After around 10 seconds of application, your skin absorbs this formula instantly, leaving it feeling fresh and rejuvenated! Although I do recommend using a very light moisturiser after applying this as it can leave your skin feeling fairly dry after a while.

If you're feeling insecure about acne and looking for a quick way to clear it up, I certainly recommend this, it really works!
You can buy this anywhere such as Asda, Boots or Superdrug for £4.99

If you have any questions feel free to comment x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...