Monday 25 February 2013

Product Review: Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator


Here are some products that I recently received a couple days ago and I adore them!
I recently purchased the Ardell Brow & Lash Accelerator because I've always wished for my lashes to be much longer and voluminous, along with fuller brows so once I found out about this I was intrigued to try it out! I also brought the Ardell lashes because I wasn't as satisfied with the lashes I was currently using.

Let me just say, I have been using the brow and lash treatment for only two days and I can see a MASSIVE difference. I apply it to my lashes and brows every night before bed. I can instantly feel it working when I put it on and I love it! My lashes are noticeably thicker and slightly longer and my brows have gone much much more thicker. I was shocked to see such a change in the morning! The packaging is very easy to use, it's just like a mascara wand brush that is just a breeze to slick on your brows and lashes!
This product is very cheap, however if you're in the UK it's very rare you'd see it in stores, I purchased mine on amazon for £4!
Ardell Lashes are beautifullll! I usually used the Eyelure Naturalites lashes and wasn't quite fond of them and really was looking for something new to try out and these lashes are so glamorous and adds so much definition to my eyes! They are amazing, I will definitely be purchasing these again. You can get these in Superdrug for around £6.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...