Sunday 9 June 2013

John Freida Full Repair Shampoo


Over the past few months I've noticed that my hair has become fairly damaged due to the amount of heat I use on it all the time. I couldn't stand the state of my hair being unhealthy through which I decided to look into purchasing John Freida's Full Repair Shampoo. Full Repair is specifically targeted to hair that is damaged from heat and colour, so I clearly thought it would make some improvements on my hair.

I've come to the conclusion that this shampoo has lasted me so long, for months and months it also never fails to rejuvenate my hair leaving it in such a good condition and noticeably healthier!
The sweet scent of the shampoo is actually quite mild and isn't strong at all. I'm in love with this product, I honestly can't think of any other shampoo that keeps my hair at it's best like this one does! It's as though my hair has come back to life whenever I use this. It appears so smooth and silky!

I will always be repurchasing John Freida's Full repair shampoo, it's certainly my favourite!

You can purchase John Freida Full Repair in Boots or Superdrug for around £6.99

Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...