Friday 7 June 2013

bareMinerals Get Started Complexion kit





BareMinerals have been known for being such a good brand due to their large variety of mineral make up, which seems to be much better for your skin.
I received this Starter Kit as a gift and it was actually my first ever product from BareMinerals and I absolutely loved what was included!

L-R Maximum coverage concealer brush, full flawless face brush, flawless application face brush.


These brushes are what I love most about this kit they are amazing!! They are unbelievably soft and pleasant to use. I mostly use the full flawless brush because it gives me such great coverage, keeping my foundation looking at its best! I also use the flawless face brush for setting my foundation because its so helpful! The size of the max coverage concealer brush is perfect for applying a reasonable amount of concealer, whether it be under the eyes or simply just covering up blemishes.



L-R Original Medium Beige foundation SPF 15, Warmth All-Over face powder, Original Mineral Veil finishing powder, Summer Bisque Concealer


My experience with BareMinerals was okay and the powders were good, however I wasn't over the moon with these products. The original foundation powder provides light/medium coverage but honestly, it really doesn't last long on me at all. Once this is applied, the foundation on my face looked gorgeous with hardly any flaws but after about a couple of hours it seemed to disappear! 

I have normal skin which can get quite dry sometimes, through which it can cause my face to look really caked!! Other than that, these mineral powders can be quite alright.

The original foundation mineral powder is used as a base, the Warmth all over face powder is used to make your face look a lot more fresh and radiant, along with the Mineral Veil helps absorb oils and minimizes the appearance of pores and lines! Mineral Veil has to be my most favourite as it really helps my foundation look much better and my pores smaller,

I never use the concealer due to it being too light for my tone underneath my eyes and blemishes, and just like the other mineral powders it can be quite cakey sometimes.



Overall these products are okay. I mostly admire the brushes, they are one of the most best brushes I have tried! Although when it comes to the mineral powders I wasn't over the moon. I wouldn't consider purchasing again but they were great to try! I would recommend it to those of you who have oily skin, as it can really improve your skin making it much healthier, as well as making your skin look less oily and more flawless!

Thank you for reading! If you have any questions please comment below x

1 comment:

  1. Yes, my friend tends to use bareMinerals; apparently it's really good for acne as she has severe acne, so I would recommend it for people who suffers with it also. Very informative review of the product.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...