Saturday 12 October 2013

RiRi Hearts Mac - Review



I'm so pleased with Rihanna's collection with MAC and excited to share my views with you all! The three top products that stood out the most to me were:

-BAD GIRL GONE GOOD BLUSH
-RIRI  WOO LIPSTICK
-RIRI HEARTS MAC DUO FIBRE BRUSH



Bad Girl Gone Good

This Satin finish blush compliments my skin tone so beautifully. The texture is unbelievably soft and is blended in my skin very well as I apply it with the duo fibre brush. I'd say the colour is of a warm coral/copper colour; the perfect shade of colour for any skin complexion to add radiance and warmth to the skin, especially for olive-darker skin tones.
The pigmentation of the blush is certainly buildable and easy to work with. It pretty much lasts me a long while on my face. Usually 6 hours max. If this collection wasn't limited edition I would repurchase it over and over again! I've never used a blush that really works with my skin complexion so well!



RIRI WOO



I'm a huuuuge fan of red lipstick, I'm not surprised I've lost count of how many I own, however there's something I adore about RiRi Woo. Although I will honestly say it's quite similar to my Russian Red lipstick.
This matte lipstick isn't drying at all, it actually adds moisture to my lips with a beautiful matte finish. However I do be careful with what eyeshadows I wear when I use RiRi Woo because this lipstick DEMANDS attention! 

The lasting power with this product is amazing, it lasts on my lips all day and even stays put when I take a sip of a drink. It stays on for hours!



DUO FIBRE BRUSH

This duo fibre brush is like any other MAC brush really. The bristles are soft with a lovely texture and blends in my makeup great. I use this to apply pretty much anything really. It works well with my liquid foundation and powder blushes the most for a nice airbrush look. 

So far I haven't seen any signs of shedding, but I'm quite happy with it!


Thanks for reading, I hope this information was useful to you x
What do you think of Rihanna's new collection with MAC?





5 comments:

  1. omg, I didn't know Rihanna had a cop with MAC! This is so cool :) I love the lipstick colour and I looked at the blush online, looks very cute as well :) Gotta look for theeese! xx

    www.leenatheunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the lipstick too! The collection is gorgeous xx

      Delete
  2. Loved this review! I too own RiRi Woo & agree with your review. I like to wear RiRi Woo with a neutral brown eye shadow, a little eyeliner on top & big lashes. I'm now following you on bloglovin', great blog :) xo

    lydialovelacexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riri Woo looks great! I'm a huge fan of red lipstick :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. riri woo is my dream and its sold out everywhere :( I waaaant it xx

    holaflo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...