Sunday 29 September 2013

How To Get a TINY Waist and flatter stomach!



Being fit and taking care of yourself is vital for your health! Many people aim for a smaller stomach simply because they'd love to boost their self esteem or they would like to be much healthier. So here are my tips that helped me alot!


1. Eat more ORGANIC foods.


The first obvious step to get a smaller waist is to eat right! Aim to cut out the junk such as McDonalds and chocolates etc. I know it's hard but it does the job! Many of my family members have lost so many inches off their waist by cutting out the junk, and that's WITHOUT exercising. Also try and eat more organic foods, they have lots of benefits and provide you with lots of nutrition, not only for the appearance of your body, but for your health.


2. Drink more water!!

Drinking water is far better than drinking soda or juice all the time. Not only does water cleanse your body and skin, but it gradually burns out the fat.


3. Exercise

Without exercise you won't see a drastic change in your waist. There are many types of work outs that will shrink your waist! Such as crunches, swimming and running can be quite effective!



 I hope this has helped you. It definitely helped me as I nearly have a 24" waist and I have lost quite a few inches now.
Thanks for reading x

3 comments:

  1. Great article! I also drink a lot of water, fresh made juice and green tea. As exercise my favorite is swimming.

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Maybe we can follow each other on bloglovin?
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...