Thursday 27 June 2013

Garnier Self Heating Face Mask



I am a huge fan of face masks and I absolutely love using them to pamper myself. Through which I came across this Garnier face mask and was intrigued by it instantly.
Garnier's self heating sauna face mask comes in two packets of white clay. This formula is aimed to cleanse out blocked pores, as well as purifying the skin.

 I mostly tend to use the self heating masks as I feel those are more effective for me, so I definitely considered trying this.
Although when I applied this mask, I hardly felt it heat up at all which I was really disappointed about. I did feel the mask slightly working on my skin but not as effectively the packaging made it out to be.
I'm also used to wearing my face masks for around 10-15 minutes, as that's what most face masks require to get the most out of the product. However I was rather shocked to know that I would only have to keep this one on for roughly 3 minutes. In my opinion, I didn't feel as though that was enough time due to not feeling the mask being effective enough on my skin. Though when I did rinse this off I saw a great change in my skin.. It appeared much more brighter, and my complexion was glowing!

On the back of the packaging it mentions that this face mask is meant to make your skin be shine free ad feel purified for the next 7 days. I would certainly say I agree with that as my skin feels much more rejuvenated and fresh, but only for a couple of days. Not up to 7 as it says on the packaging.

Overall I think this mask was a great product to try and it made a difference in my skin! But I don't think I would re-purchase as I like to buy masks that really bring the best out of my skin.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know in the comment box below!
Thank you for reading!

Devona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I really appreciate them! Leave your links and I would be happy to have a look.
Thank You xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...